HASHWallet provides a stronger security level than other hardware wallets due to several key features:
- It’s a non-programmable device. This feature creates a really secure environment for signing transactions and the safeguard of the keys.
- The private key is not known even by the user, and there is no way to extract it from the card. You can’t steal what you don’t know. This makes HASHWallet invulnerable to external attacks.
- Public/Private keys are generated inside the card through a random process, which cannot be replicated. No external seeds are used to generate keys.
- Its large screen of electronic ink allows us to visualize all the details of the transactions and validate them, avoiding any possibility of fraud or identity theft, and it complies with the philosophy “What You See Is What You Sign”.
- We don’t need 24 words to regenerate the master seed. The recovery elements we generate reduce any risk of theft or loss, minimize possible errors in its custody and make the recovery process simple, agile and uncomplicated.